Warm-up exercise for knitters & sewing machinists.
This short video demonstrates a warm-up exercise routine specifically designed for knitters and sewing machinists.
I suggest that you try to complete this routine every 2-3 hours of sewing:
- 10x Arm floats with heel raises
- 10x Chest stretches
- 3x Arm openings each side
- 30x Sit-to-stands
- Chin nod into hand (hold for 10 seconds)
- 10x Shoulder blade squeezes with elastic band
Why not join us on Facebook to let us know how you get on.
By Nicola Jackson
Chartered Physiotherapist & Joint Clinical Director
To book your consultation please complete our online booking form*.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, please contact us and one of our friendly team will be happy to discuss your needs, without obligation.
* Please note: If your treatment costs are to be paid directly by your health insurance company, we kindly ask that you contact us by phone or email to arrange your appointment.
Please read our cancellation policy.
Here's what our clients say.
At Marple Physiotherapy we pride ourselves on our excellent reputation. We therefore highly value the patient feedback we receive as we continually strive to improve our services.
© 2024 Marple Physio. All rights reserved.